This school year has been a tough one. The impacts of COVID-19 left many students without their chance to walk the stage during graduation, attend their prom, and spend the last few days reminiscing with their friends about the year they have had. However, you didn’t let COVID-19 stop you – you persevered through Distance Learning.
Case-it wants you to know that we are proud of you and what you have had to endure this year. You made it! Just so you will never forget, here is the Case-it Year in Review:
- We social distanced & wore our face masks
- We washed our hands all day & sang Happy Birthday while doing it
- Zoom meetings
- TikTok dancing became a thing – our favorite TikToker is JoJo Siwa
- Where did all the toilet paper go?
- Murder hornets
- Distance Learning…. In our pajamas!
- And some more Zoom Meetings
- Honk, it’s your birthday! Beep, Beep!
- And last, but not least, Virtual Graduation. Congrats Grads!
As we move on to the next school year, we know there will be new challenges and hurdles. Case-it is determined to help you get through the next school year. We have partnered with KES in NYC to provide you with 100% silk & 100% cotton face masks. The face masks are hand washable and help prevent the spread of germs in the air. Shop them here.